Stéphanie Lalande has been working in the Labour Law section since 2010 and has been a partner with the firm since 2017.
She represents public, parapublic and private sector employers before civil courts and administrative labour tribunals. She also acts as a spokesperson for employers in collective bargaining and advises them on labour relations and occupational health and safety matters.
- Public freedoms and human rights
- Dispute resolution, litigation, mediation or arbitration
- Dismissal and disciplinary measures
- Individual employment contracts and labor standards
- Judicial review of labour tribunal decisions
- Pay equity
- Job evaluation
- Employment injuries (Indemnities and financing)
- Certification disputes
- Negotiation of collective agreements
- Prevention in Occupational Health and Safety
- Remuneration, pension plans and other employee benefits
Microprogram in law and labor
Barreau du Québec
Affiliations & Activities
Co-author of La preuve et la procédure en arbitrage de griefs, published by Wilson & Lafleur.
Co-author of Les relations de travail au Québec (public et privé), published by Wolters Kluwer.
Author of numerous articles related to her areas of expertise on the Wolters Kluwer website.
She is frequently invited to speak in various contexts related to her fields of practice.