Stéphanie Lalande has been working in the Labour Law section since 2010 and has been a partner with the firm since 2017.
She represents public, parapublic and private sector employers before civil courts and administrative labour tribunals. She also acts as a spokesperson for employers in collective bargaining and advises them on labour relations and occupational health and safety matters.
- Public freedoms and human rights
- Negotiation of collective agreements
- Accreditation disputes
- Financing and compensation for accidents at work
- Job evaluation
- Judicial supervision of labor courts
- Individual employment contracts and labor standards
- Termination and disciplinary measures
- Grievance and dispute arbitration
- Salary equity
- Pension and benefit plans
- Occupational health and safety prevention
Microprogram in law and labor
Barreau du Québec
Affiliations & Activities
Co-author of La preuve et la procédure en arbitrage de griefs, published by Wilson & Lafleur.
Co-author of Les relations de travail au Québec (public et privé), published by Wolters Kluwer.
Author of numerous articles related to her areas of expertise on the Wolters Kluwer website.
She is frequently invited to speak in various contexts related to her fields of practice.