Pierre-François McNicolls joined Belanger Sauvé’s Municipal and Administrative Law Group on August 15, 2022. A member of the Bar since 2011, he advises and counsels clients in matters relating to civil and commercial litigation, construction law and administrative law. In addition to representing the firm’s clients before the courts of first instance and appeal courts, his expertise also extends to the preparation and filing of applications for urgent and extraordinary remedies.
- Public freedoms and human rights
- Urban planning and development
- Contracting by municipal bodies
- Judicial review of municipal bodies
- Protection of agricultural land
- Municipal liability