Richard Coutu focuses his practice on labour law and acts on behalf of public, parapublic and private sector employers.
He regularly appears before all levels of courts and tribunals and is a frequent spokesperson for employers in collective bargaining.
- Access to information and protection of personal information
- Public freedoms and human rights
- Judicial oversight of government action
- Police organization and ethics
- Negotiation of collective agreements
- Accreditation disputes
- Job evaluation
- Judicial supervision of labor courts
- Individual employment contracts and labor standards
- Termination and disciplinary measures
- Grievance and dispute arbitration
- Pension and benefit plans
Master's degree in law (LL.M.)
Barreau du Québec
Affiliations & Activities
Member of the Gestionnaires en ressources humaines des municipalités du Québec (G.R.H.M.Q.).