Patrice Ricard was admitted to the Barreau du Québec in 1990. He is well-versed in municipal and administrative law and has developed an expertise in expropriation law, property assessment and municipal taxation. He heads the firm’s Municipal and Administrative Law section.
Mtre Ricard pleads before all Quebec courts and many administrative tribunals.
- Contracting by public bodies
- Judicial review of government actions
- Judicial review of labour tribunal decisions
- Contracting by municipal bodies
- Judicial review of municipal bodies
- Municipal liability
- Municipal taxation
- Property assessment
- Urban planning and development
Barreau du Québec
Affiliations & Activities
Patrice Ricard regularly speaks before various professional associations and associations of elected officials in the municipal sector (AEMQ, FQM, COMAQ).
He also writes articles in his areas of expertise for publications like Le Faisceau, Carrefour and Éditions Yvon Blais.