Michel Cantin has been with the firm since 1975. He focuses his practice on municipal law, environmental law and public transit.
Mtre Cantin represents local and regional county municipalities governed by the Cities and Towns Act or the Municipal Code of Québec, as well as intermunicipal boards and other similar bodies.
- Urban planning and development
- Contracting by municipal bodies
- Judicial review of municipal bodies
- Municipal organization and procedures
- Protection of agricultural land
Barreau du Québec
LL.L. magna cum laude
Member of the Board of Directors of the Amis de la montagne.
Member of the Board of Directors of the Café des Amis.
Member of the Board of Directors of the Fondation de la Vallée du Richelieu.